The American Coalition 4 Property Rights has been actively working to stop Seven50 – the 7 county, 50 year plan to regionalize all of southeast Florida.
Tom DeWeese, President
President of the American Policy Center
Tom DeWeese is one of the nation’s leading advocates of individual liberty, free enterprise, private property rights, personal privacy, back-to-basics education and American sovereignty and independence.
A native of Ohio, he’s been a candidate for the Ohio Legislature, served as editor of two newspapers, and has owned several businesses since the age of 23. In 1989 Tom led the only privately-funded election-observation team to the Panamanian elections. In 2006 Tom was invited to Cambridge University to debate the issue of the United Nations before the Cambridge Union, a 200 year old debating society. Today he serves as Founder and President of the American Policy Center and editor of The DeWeese Report.
Tom DeWeese Features Agenda 21 Series of Webinars
AC4PR.org Members Help Expose Regionalism Tactics In First Webinar
Southeast Florida MegaRegion
It’s a land use, housing, zoning, and transportation Plan for the 7 counties of southeast Florida for the next 50 years.
- Designed with little public input
- Adds a layer of regional governance
- Encouraged by Federal agencies (your taxes)
- THEIR vision for OUR growth controls all:
- land and water
- plants and animals
- human beings
- and more
- Your Future?
What it Really Means
It will CHANGE FOREVER the way your children and grandchildren live and work in south Florida
- Housing choice – LOST
- Unlimited travel by car – LOST
- Private property rights – LOST
- Local County control – LOST
- Low density character of county – LOST
- Voter access to effect change – LOST
Call to ACTION
- Discover for yourself what’s wrong with the plan. Start with this website!
- Contact local city and county officials and ask them to withdraw from the Seven50 plan.
- Attend County meetings and voice your opposition
- Sign up to stay informed
- Spread the word to neighbors and friends
- Visit our Facebook page
- And if you can, donate to the effort to get the information out to all the residents of St Lucie County
Discover for yourself how Seven50 will re-engineer your life and the way you live, if not tomorrow then certainly in your children’s and grandchildren’s time. Take a look at the rest of our website, watch a few videos, and then, if you are concerned for the future in Southeast Florida, join us in the fight to Stop Seven50!