Thank you for joining The American Coalition 4 Property Rights to Stop Seven50
And Now it is FIVE!!!!
On November 7th, 2013, the St Lucie County Board of Commissioners voted to withdraw from the Seven50 Consortium.
After listening to hours of input from their constituents, and doing their own extensive research into the Seven50 Prosperity Plan, the Commissioners decided to accept the data presented in the Plan but to formally withdraw as a Consortium Member at this time. This followed a presentation of the Plan by the Seven50 staff in open meeting attended by a packed chamber of mostly anti-Seven50 supporters.
The American Coalition 4 Property Rights thanks the Commissioners for their thoughtful consideration of all input and for their discussion statements, some of which are:
….without jobs there is no need for housing, and there’s no jobs in this plan..
…there is much data in this plan, and much of it was compiled by past and present studies ordered by St Lucie County ….
…there’s no reason at this time for St Lucie County to stay in the plan…
…there’s nothing in the plan that that binds us in the future…..
(Well, that comment was almost right on – There’s Nothing in the plan.)
Check out the stunning presentation AC4PR made at the St. Lucie Board of County Commissioners’ meeting on October 15, 2013
Southeast Florida MegaRegion
It’s a land use, housing, zoning, and transportation Plan for the 7 counties of southeast Florida for the next 50 years.
- Designed with little public input
- Adds a layer of regional governance
- Encouraged by Federal agencies (your taxes)
- THEIR vision for OUR growth controls all:
- land and water
- plants and animals
- human beings
- and more
- Your Future?
What it Really Means
It will CHANGE FOREVER the way your children and grandchildren live and work in south Florida
- Housing choice – LOST
- Unlimited travel by car – LOST
- Private property rights – LOST
- Local County control – LOST
- Low density character of county – LOST
- Voter access to effect change – LOST
Call to ACTION
- Discover for yourself what’s wrong with the plan. Start with this website!
- Contact local city and county officials and ask them to withdraw from the Seven50 plan.
- Attend County meetings and voice your opposition
- Sign up to stay informed
- Spread the word to neighbors and friends
- Visit our Facebook page
- And if you can, donate to the effort to get the information out to all the residents of St Lucie County
Discover for yourself how Seven50 will re-engineer your life and the way you live, if not tomorrow then certainly in your children’s and grandchildren’s time. Take a look at the rest of our website, watch a few videos, and then, if you are concerned for the future in Southeast Florida, join us in the fight to Stop Seven50!